- Adobe Acrobat Reader (Version 10 or higher)
- Adobe Acrobat Professional (Version 10 or higher)
- Microsoft Office Professional (Version 2010 for PC and 2011 for Mac) containing Access, Powerpoint, Publisher, Word and Outlook with Business Contact Manager.
- Antivirus (Version 10.2 or higher)
- Apple Quicktime (Version 7 or higher) [MAEd in Adult Education & Training]
- SPSS Grad Pack 19.0 (Only Applies to the following programs: Doctor of Business Administration, EdD in Higher & Postsecondary Education, EdD in Organizational Leadership)
- SSPS Grad Pack 21.0 (Only Applies to the following programs: EdD in Counseling Psychology, EdD in Pastoral Community Counseling, EdD in Teaching & Learning)
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 (for Information Technology students in the Web Development specialization or those who elect to take IST251 or IST255)
Minimum Technology Requirements
- PC: As a general guideline, students should not have computer specifications less than an Intel® or AMD x86 processor running at 1.3GHz or faster and one of the following operating systems:
4 GB of RAM, 10 GB recommended hard drive space, 1024x576 display and a DVD-ROM drive are also required. Video hardware acceleration is optional.
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 2 and MSXML 6.0 (32-bit Office only)
- Windows Server 2008 or later 32 or 64-bit OS.
- Mac: As a general guideline, students should not have computer specifications less than an Intel processor, Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later, 1 GB of RAM, 10 GB free hard drive space recommended, 1280x800 display and a DVD-ROM drive.
56K or faster Internet connection is required for online courses, however broadband is strongly encouraged.
Web Browser Requirements
Windows Users: Courses are best viewed using one of the two latest releases of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome.
Mac Users: Courses are best viewed using one of the two latest releases of Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome.
Software may be purchased through JourneyEd.
Please note that certain courses may have additional requirements. Please contact your Admissions representative for more detailed information about requirements for your specific course of study.