Applicants must have
- ACT Composite score of 18 or above, or
- Combined Math and Critical Reading SAT score of 870, or
- Minimum High School or College GPA as follows:
- For students with 12 or less college credits, cumulative High School GPA of 2.0 or above
- For students with 13 or more college credits, cumulative college GPA of 2.0 or above
Other Admissions Requirements
- Remedial or developmental courses are not transferable.
- Proof of high school graduation or earned college degree.
- A minimum written TOEFL® score of or 500 (paper version), 173 (computer version), or 61 (Internet version) is required of applicants whose native language is not English or who have not graduated from an institution at which English is the language of instruction.
All applications for admission must be submitted to the Admissions Department. An admissions representative will help interested applicants complete the following required documentation:
- Complete Application for Admission Form
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended*
- Proof of high school graduation or GED or college degree from a regionally accredited institution or nationally accredited institution approved and documented by the faculty and dean of the College of Undergraduate Studies
*Students admitted on the basis of their test scores need only submit official transcripts for coursework they wish to have considered for transfer credit
Admission on Provisional Status
Applicants who do not meet the above conditions for admission will be assigned "Provisional Status" in accordance with Argosy University policies regarding Satisfactory Academic Progress. If admitted on provisional status, students will have a maximum of two semesters to meet the standards for academic progress. A student assigned Provisional Status is eligible for financial aid.