- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution, a nationally accredited institution approved and documented by the dean of
the College of Business, or an appropriately certified foreign institution.
- A 2.7 grade point average for the bachelor's degree used as the basis of admission, or a grade point average of at least 3.0 (on a scale
of 4.0) for the last 60 hours of coursework (including graduate work).
- A minimum score of 550 on the written TOEFL® or 79 on the TOEFL® Internet (iBT) is also required for all applicants whose native
language is not English or who have not graduated from an institution at which English is the language of instruction.
- All applications for admission must be submitted to the Admissions Department.
An admissions representative is available to help interested applicants complete the following required documentation:
- Completed Application for Admission Form.
- Application fee (Non-refundable, except in California and Arizona. In the state of Arizona, the application fee is refundable if the
application is canceled within three business days of the applicant signing the Enrollment Agreement.)
- If the basis of admission is an earned bachelor's degree with a 2.7 grade point average, an official transcript from the degree
- If the basis of admission is a cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a scale of 4.0) for the last 60 hours of coursework, official
transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended during the 60 hours of study
Note: Applicants with grade point averages between 2.0 and 2.7 may be considered for admission on an exception basis. Exceptions must be documented, signed, placed, and retained in the student's academic file. Students admitted on an exception basis will be assigned provisional status.