Applicants must have
- A master's degree in business administration, management, public or non-profit management, engineering management, JD, LLM, or other degree demonstrating exposure to managerial functions from a regionally accredited institution, nationally accredited institution approved and documented by the dean of the College of Business, or an appropriately certified foreign institution.
- At least three (3) graduate semester credits or six (6) undergraduate semester credits in each of the following: accounting, finance, economics1
- To be eligible to select the concentration in accounting, students must have twelve (12) graduate semester credits in that respective discipline
- A grade point average of at least 3.0 (on a scale of 4.0) in work leading to the master's degree, and in any subsequent graduate study.
- At least three (3) years and preferably five (5) years of full-time managerial or professional experience.
- A minimum written TOEFL® score of 550 (paper version), 213 (computer version), or 79 (Internet version) for all applicants whose native language is not English or who have not graduated from an institution at which English is the language of instruction.
All applications for admission must be submitted to the Admissions Department. An admissions representative is available to help interested applicants complete the following required documentation:
- Completed Application for Admission Form
- Application fee (non-refundable, except in California)
- A curriculum vitae or resume.
- Documentation of applicant employment with or access to a professional organization
- Official transcripts from the institution that conferred the master's degree and any institutions where graduate coursework was subsequently taken. Bachelor’s level transcripts are not required.
1 Students may be accepted into the DBA without these functional courses, but must complete designated master's-level course work in these fields prior to beginning DBA coursework.