23 August 2012
We recently told you about some exciting changes coming to the online experience. Beginning tomorrow, students will see the changes in action.
We’re always asking for feedback from our students, and we consistently try to incorporate that feedback into new tools for the Campus Common and Classroom.
With this in mind, we have made improvements to the Campus Common to give students greater visibility into important information from the classroom. Included in these changes is a snazzy upgrade to the classroom design.
NEW CAMPUS COMMON FEATURES:
- We have introduced a new “Dashboard”
- When students log in, they will see a new "My Classes" area, aimed at giving them a quick view of their current class
- Below that, students can still Launch your classroom or enter their new "Dashboard"
- The Dashboard provides quick insight into course grades, recent faculty and student comments and much more
NEW CLASSROOM FEATURES:
- A sleeker, refreshed design helps unite the Classroom with the larger Campus Common
To take a tour of the changes coming tomorrow, check out our tutorial video!