6 December 2011
Remember when you started at Argosy University Online Programs with your very first class, "Strategies for Success"? Maybe you felt excited, a little anxious, eager to learn.
Remember learning the ropes and figuring out the online learning environment through this introductory course? Maybe you picked up a trick or two or got a great piece of advice from a fellow classmate or teacher.
Whatever your experience was – we want to hear about it!
We’re looking for those tried and true "Strategies for Success" survivors to share their stories and tips to help our brand new students. Think back on all of the memories of that first class – what was exciting, what was challenging, and what helped you make it through. Tell us on video! Use your webcam, your cell phone camera, or even break out the camcorder – just make sure to keep it under 3 minutes!
Share your experience and encourage new students with your knowledge by submitting your video today!
6 December 2011
The Argosy University Online Programs community is rich with variety! All of our students and alumni have a unique story. Whether it’s where you come from, what made online school the right choice for you, how you motivated yourself to keep going, how your life has changed since you graduated – everyone has a story to tell!
We want you to share your experience with our community to inspire future students, motivate current students and connect with one another!
To join in the conversation:
- Record a video. Use your webcam, cell phone, or camcorder and tell us about your experience at Argosy University Online Programs. Make sure to keep it under 3 minutes!
- Submit your video and completed release form here.
- Then, connect with other students by posting your video to your Connections page and/or Facebook page (don’t forget to tag AuCampusCommon).
- We will use your video to motivate students in workshops, webinars, and, if selected, we will post it on our YouTube channel!
Some helpful tips:
- Make sure to say “Argosy University Online Programs” at some point in your video.
- Talk about what brought you to Argosy University Online Programs, what your favorite experiences have been here and include advice you have for future students.
- Discuss your future plans or how your life/career was positively affected after graduating from Argosy University Online Programs.
We can’t wait to see your videos and to share them with the Argosy University Online Programs community!
10 November 2011
If you have a flair for the written word, consider contributing to our school website blog. We are currently accepting submissions from current students that discuss their experience as an Argosy University Online Programs student. You can write about a particular class, group, or presentation you’ve enjoyed, your experience as an online student in general, or anything related that strikes your fancy.
We will review submissions with the following guidelines:
- Posts 300-500 words in length
- Microsoft Word format
- Discuss some aspect of your experience as an online student at Argosy University Online Programs.
If your blog post is chosen to be featured, we will notify you directly and send you a release form to sign, giving us permission to showcase your work.
Please note that we provide no monetary compensation for accepted or posted blog posts. Submit your post here!