Argosy University – in conjunction with The Education Foundation – announces the Andres Romay Memorial Scholarship. Available exclusively to undergraduate students of Argosy University, Online Programs, this $1000 scholarship will be awarded to two qualified recipients.
Andres Romay lived from November 14, 1979 until November 10, 2011. During his life, Andres influenced the lives of many. As a manager in the Pre-Admissions Department at Argosy University, he was known for his positive outlook. Within his desk, he kept note cards listing what he was grateful for each day.
As his parents stated at his funeral, they put a bud out there in the world and it had really blossomed. At the time of his passing, Andres was attending Argosy University, Phoenix for his Doctoral degree in Business Administration. He believed an achievement like completing your education would lead to even bigger success and allow you to reach goals you set out for yourself. Andres would be proud to know his memory lives on and that his scholarship will help two people fulfill their educational goals.
Recipients are selected according to the following criteria:
• Applicants must currently be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at Argosy University, Online Programs.
• The recipients will be chosen by the school Scholarship Committee and the selection will be forwarded to The Education Foundation Scholarship Committee for final approval. Candidates will be chosen from complete applications submitted by eligible students based on:
1. Financial Need - defined as direct cost of attendance minus financial aid for which the student is eligible for the coming academic year.
2. Academic Performance/Potential – as indicated on transcripts and a signed letter of recommendation
3. Personal Essay - "What are you grateful for today?"
How To Apply
To apply, download the required documents here. Documents must be printed, filled out completely and submitted via fax at 412-992-5928 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The application deadline is November 18, 2013.
For additional information, visit the Andres Romay Memorial Scholarship website.
What are you waiting for? Take advantage of this opportunity now. Complete your application and get started on your essay today to compete for the Andres Romay Memorial Scholarship!